SME Rescue Financing Facility
As part of its social responsibility and desire to support national projects, whether
classed as small or medium enterprises, Doha Bank Kuwait Branch declares its intention to collaborate with the owners of national businesses in the different activities and services they provide.
Requesting eligible business owners to complete the below forms and submit them along with the required supporting documents to Doha Bank Kuwait branch.*
*Subject to terms and conditions.
- The business owner must be a Kuwaiti national fully dedicated to managing the business
- The business owner must be registered with the Public Institution for Social Security
- The company’s capital shall not be less than KD 50,000 and not more than KD 500,000
- The business must be established and licensed by the official authorities in the State of Kuwait
- NPL and irregular companies as on 31/12/2019 will be excluded from this program
Subject to the terms of the SME definition mentioned in the Executive Regulation of The National Fund for SMEs Development & Law no. (2) of 2021:
- Sales (up to): KD 1,500,000
- Assets (up to): KD 500,000
- Employees (up to): 150
- Enterprise must be independent and not a subsidiary of another legal entity.
- Official financing request signed by the authorized signatory
- Memorandum of Association
- Memorandum of Amendments (if any)
- Commercial Registry (CR)
- Commercial License
- Owners Civil ID & Passport
- Chambers of Commerce & Industry Certificate
- Latest Audited Financials (2 years)
- Latest Company Prepared Financials (6 months old)
- Latest Company prepared financials for Emerging Enterprises and Entities that does not issue audited financials.
- Rental Agreements with proof of regular rent payments for 3-months preceding to March 2021
- Staff Salaries Record with proof or regular salary payments for 3-months preceding to March 2021
- Statement of contractual liabilities of operational expenses such as salaries, rent, etc.
- National Manpower statement issued by the authority as on 31/12/2019 and required ratio as on 31/12/2021.
- Financials of emerging companies, in case of absence of financial statements, reflecting the operating results for the period preceding 12/03/2020, including documents and agreements evidencing the financials data
- Authorization from the customer to the bank for inquiry through Ci-Net
- A statement of expected future monthly cash flows
- Any other supporting documents required by the bank for the purpose of studying the credit application
For further details, kindly refer to the below attachments:
Click here to download Law no. (2) of 2021.
Click here to download CBK circular on the controls for the implementation of Law no. (2) of 2021.
Forms to Download & Fill